Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A great start?

My new year started off just wonderfully...not. There are bed bugs in one of the rooms of my house. Just one, but we had to clean everything for the exterminator. Now, I live with my mom, three brothers, my mom's friend, and my mom's friend's son and daughter. We also have two bunnies and a crazy dog that doesn't understand that he doesn't need to go outside every time we do. Basically, there is a lot of stuff to clean.

So between Rex jumping and people yelling, we managed to get everything done. We all have to be out of the house in two hours, for at least four hours. Fun right?

Ry and I are going to his house to hang out and give Humphrey a bath...I'll let you know how that goes. Anyhoo, Does anyone have any questions? Suggestions for post topics? Comments to make my day a little better?

Please excuse the lack of daily pictures in this post, my mom is sleeping in my room. I'll post one later.

No comments:

Post a Comment