Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

Beauty Resolutions.

I went over a pretty general list of resolutions before, but I thought I'd be a bit more specific about the beauty ones. So, here we go...

DRESS BETTER: I've always been a jeans and tee shirt kind of girl. My new resolution is to only allow myself to leave the house in jeans and a tee once a week. Otherwise I'll probably wear jeans and a cute top a lot...but hey, its better. I'm keeping a journal of what I wear eat day so I don't break my rule.

NAILS: I'm a nail biter. I have been for as long as I can remember. I'm going to stop. I know that if I give myself manicures, I don't bite my nails, so I'm going to start doing that once a week.

SKIN: I have dry and acne prone skin. I'm also terrible about taking my make up off and washing my face everyday. That's going to change.

HAIR: I'm currently doing the Bye Bye Beehive challenge as I mentioned in previous posts. I'm using YES TO blueberries hair care regimen.  I'm growing my hair out and embracing the natural curls I have.

EXERCISE: I'm going to start running at least twice a week and doing the 10-20-30.

HEALTHY EATING: I haven't decided exactly how I want to do this, but I'm watching what I eat overall for now. I've always been really skinny, and the fact that I've gained 10 pounds in 2 months is not making me happy...

Just HAD to share this. This is my handsome boyfriend being adorable and weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment